Tor Browser 7.0.6 is released
[UPDATE: the dist server was temporarily messed up, but it should be better now. Sorry for the troubles!]
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
This release includes security updates for Firefox (52.4.0esr) and a new Tor stable version (0.3.1.7), the first one in the 0.3.1 series. In addition to that we updated the HTTPS Everywhere and NoScript extensions we ship. Moreover, we fixed minor usability issues and a bug which, under particular circumstances, caused all tabs to crash after closing single one.
Note: The release date in the changelog displayed after the update is incorrect. The actual release date is September 28.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 7.0.5 is:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 52.4.0esr
- Update Tor to 0.3.1.7
- Update Torbutton to 126.96.36.199
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 2017.9.12
- Update NoScript to 5.0.10
- Bug 21830: Copying large text from web console leaks to /tmp
- Bug 23393: Don't crash all tabs when closing one tab
- OS X
- Bug 23404: Add missing Noto Sans Buginese font to the macOS whitelist