Tor Browser 7.5.4 is released
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
This release updates Firefox to 52.8.0esr, HTTPS Everywhere to 2018.4.11, and NoScript to 220.127.116.11. In addition, we exempt .onion domains from mixed content warnings, fixed a fingerprinting issue and an issue with localized content.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 7.5.3 is:
- All platforms
- Update Firefox to 52.8.0esr
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 2018.4.11
- Update NoScript to 18.104.22.168
- Bug 23439: Exempt .onion domains from mixed content warnings
- Bug 22614: Make e10s/non-e10s Tor Browsers indistinguishable
- Bug 22659: Changes to `intl.accept.languages` get overwritten after restart
- Bug 25973: Backport off-by-one fix (bug 1352073)
- Bug 25020: Add a tbb_version.json file