New Release: Tor Browser 9.5a5
Note: This is an alpha release, an experimental version for users who want to help us test new features. For everyone else, we recommend downloading the latest stable release instead.
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
This release updates Firefox to 68.5.0esr, NoScript to 11.0.13, and on desktop, Tor to 0.4.3.2-alpha. We also added a new default bridge.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 9.5a4 is:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 68.5.0esr
- Bump NoScript to 11.0.13
- Translations update
- Bug 30237: Control port module improvements for v3 client authentication
- Bug 32891: Add new default bridges
- Bug 31395: Remove inline script in aboutTor.xhtml
- Bug 27268: Preferences clean-up in Torbutton code
- Bug 32470: Backport fix for bug 1590538
- Bug 32414: Make Services.search.addEngine obey FPI
- Bug 32948: Make referer behavior consistent regardless of private browing mode status
- Bug 22919: Improve the random number generator for the boundaries in multipart/form-data
- Bug 30767: Custom obfs4 bridge does not work on Tor Browser for Android
- Windows + OS X + Linux