New Release: Tor Browser 9.5a11
Note: This is an alpha release, an experimental version for users who want to help us test new features. For everyone else, we recommend downloading the latest stable release instead.
This release updates Firefox to 68.7.0esr, NoScript to 11.0.23, and OpenSSL to 1.1.1f.
This release features important security fixes to Firefox. In addition, this update includes improved usability for onion services.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 9.5a10 is:
- All Platforms
- Translations update
- Windows + OS X + Linux
- Bug 19251: Show improved error pages for onion service errors
- Bug 21952: Implement Onion-Location
- Bug 28005: Implement .onion alias urlbar rewrites
- Bug 33693: Bump Snowflake to ea01bf41c3
- Bug 33707: Swap out onion icon in circuit display with new one
- Bug 33723: Bump openssl version to 1.1.1f
- Bug 33761: Remove unnecessary snowflake dependencies
- Bug 33771: Update some existing licenses and add Libevent license
- Build System
- Bug 33805: Remove escape-openssldir.patch