Congrats 2008 Google Summer of Code Students!
We're happy to welcome:
- Aleksei Gorny working on Tor exit scanner improvements
- Camilo Viecco working on Providing Blossom functionality to Vidalia
- Domenik Bork working on Configuration of Hidden Services with User Authorization in Vidalia
- Sebastian Hahn working on A networking application to automatically carry out tests for Tor
- Simon Johansson working on a Translation Wiki
- Christian Wilms working on Performance Enhancing Measures for Tor Hidden Services
- Fallon Chen working on Improving Tor Path Selection
There were a total of 40 applications for 7 slots this year. Congratulations to Aleksei, Camilo, Domenik, Sebastian, Simon, Christian, and Fallon for their excellent applications and subsequent selection. We look forward to releasing their completed projects as functionality for the benefit of the Tor user community.