Firefox 4 Tor Browser Bundles for OS X
UPDATE: there were some issues with the first set of bundles which have been fixed. I've updated the links below. The changelog is here.
We have new Firefox 4 Tor Browser Bundles available for OS X. (Worry not, users of other operating systems, your turn is coming in the next few days!) They come in 64- and 32-bit versions, and one important fix for 10.6 64-bit users is that Firefox no longer crashes on initial startup. These are alpha, but they are going to be a permanent addition to the Tor Browser Bundle family and will be maintained from now on. You can download them here:
- 64-bit OS X Tor Browser Bundle with Firefox 4 (sig)
- 32-bit OS X Tor Browser Bundle with Firefox 4 (sig)
These have thus far only been tested on Snow Leopard, but the 32-bit bundle ought to work on Leopard. If it doesn't please let me know! And as usual, please file any bugs you discover.
Tor Browser Bundle (2.2.23-1) alpha; suite=osx
- Create new bundles for Firefox 4, both i386 and x86_64 (closes: #2140)
- Update Tor to 0.2.2.23-alpha
- Update Torbutton to 1.3.2-alpha
- Update OpenSSL to 1.0.0d
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 0.9.9.development.4
- Update NoScript to 184.108.40.206
- Update BetterPrivacy to 1.49