Jacob and Matt join the Tor Project
Jacob Appelbaum joins us to help out with:
- developing a translation portal. This should help us find translators
and make their updates easier.
- coordinating the Tor translation team and getting parts that need
- helping to better document Tor for non-technical users.
- writing an auto-responder to use Google's gmail to deliver Tor to
users who request it
- helping to get auto-updating for Tor and Vidalia working seamlessly
- maintaining the code that runs the tor exitlist
- generally advocating Tor
Matt Edman joins the Tor Project. Matt joins to help us enhance Tor's
interactions with Vidalia. Specifically, he's working on:
- integrating upnp libraries into vidalia to make it easier to setup servers
- displaying Tor's startup status more visually in Vidalia to help users
understand what's going on as Tor starts
- assist with making translating Vidalia's interface and help files
easier for translators
- helping to flesh out proposals in queue on or-dev
- helping to get auto-updating or Tor and Vidalia working seamlessly
- tackling the "matt" section of the TODO file.
Welcome Jacob and Matt!