New Release: Tor Browser 11.0.5 (Android)
This version includes important security updates to Firefox.
Tor Browser 11.0.5 updates Firefox to 94.1.1 and includes bugfixes and stability improvements.
We use the opportunity as well to update various other components of Tor Browser: Tor to 0.4.6.9, OpenSSL to 1.1.1m, and NoScript to 11.2.16. We switch to the latest Go version (1.16.12), too, for building our Go-related projects.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 10.5.10 is:
- Update Fenix to 94.1.1
- Update Tor to 0.4.6.9
- Update NoScript to 11.2.16
- Update OpenSSL to 1.1.1m
- Bug tor-android-service#40006: Add new default obfs4 bridge "deusexmachina"
- Bug fenix#40198: Spoof English toggle now overlaps with locale list
- Bug tor-browser-build#40393: Point to a forked version of pion/dtls with fingerprinting fix
- Bug tor-browser-build#40394: Bump version of Snowflake to 221f1c41
- Bug tor-browser-build#40398: Jetify tor-android-service packages
- Bug tor-browser#40682: Disable network.proxy.allow_bypass
- Bug tor-browser#40736: Disable third-party cookies in Private Browsing Mode
- Build System
- Bug tor-browser-build#40403: Update Go to 1.16.12
- Bug tor-browser-build#40366: Use bullseye to build https-everywhere
- Bug tor-browser-build#40368: Use system's python3 for android builds
- Bug tor-browser-build#40373: Update components for mozilla93
- Bug tor-browser-build#40379: Update components for mozilla94
- Bug tor-browser-build#40395: Update node to 12.22.1