New Release: Tor Browser 9.0.3
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
As with previous releases since 9.0, a bug in our toolchain is making it more difficult to reproduce our builds (a second rebuild is sometimes required to get a matching build). Fortunately, we now have a fix for this issue, which we are testing in the alpha series, so this should be fixed in the stable release that we'll have in February.
Tor Browser 9.0.4
Mozilla is preparing a new Firefox version, 68.4.1, fixing an additional issue, therefore we are planning to release version 9.0.4 of Tor Browser picking up this fix soon.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 9.0.2 is:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 68.4.0esr
- Bump NoScript to 11.0.11
- Translations update
- Update OpenPGP keyring
- Bug 32606: Set up default bridge at Georgetown University
- Bug 32659: Remove IPv6 address of default bridge
- Bug 32547: Add new default bridge at UMN
- Bug 31855: Remove End of Year Fundraising Campaign from about:tor
- Windows + OS X + Linux
- Bump Tor to 0.4.2.5
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.20.5
- Bug 32636: Clean up locales shipped with Tor Launcher
- Bug 32405: Crash immediately after bootstrap on Android
- Build System
- Bug 32676: Create a tarball with all Linux x86_64 language packs