New Release: Tor Browser 9.5a4
Note: This is an alpha release, an experimental version for users who want to help us test new features. For everyone else, we recommend downloading the latest stable release instead.
This new alpha release picks up security fixes for Firefox 68.4.0esr and 68.4.1esr. In addition, this release updates the bundled NoScript extension to its latest version.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 9.5a3 is:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 68.4.1esr
- Bump NoScript to 11.0.11
- Translations update
- Update OpenPGP keyring
- Bug 31134: Govern graphite again by security settings
- Bug 31855: Remove End of Year Fundraising Campaign from about:tor
- Bug 32053: Fix LLVM reproducibility issues
- Bug 32547: Add new default bridge at UMN
- Bug 32659: Remove IPv6 address of default bridge
- Windows + OS X + Linux
- Build System