Tor 0.2.2.22-alpha is out
Changes in version 0.2.2.22-alpha - 2011-01-25
- Fix a bounds-checking error that could allow an attacker to
remotely crash a directory authority. Bugfix on 0.2.1.5-alpha.
Found by "piebeer".
- Don't assert when changing from bridge to relay or vice versa
via the controller. The assert happened because we didn't properly
initialize our keys in this case. Bugfix on 0.2.2.18-alpha; fixes
bug 2433. Reported by bastik.
- Adjust our TLS Diffie-Hellman parameters to match those used by
- Provide a log message stating which geoip file we're parsing
instead of just stating that we're parsing the geoip file.
Implements ticket 2432.
- Check for and reject overly long directory certificates and
directory tokens before they have a chance to hit any assertions.
Bugfix on 0.2.1.28 / 0.2.2.20-alpha. Found by "doorss".