Tor Browser 4.0.2 is released
Here is the changelog since 4.0.1:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 31.3.0esr
- Update NoScript to 188.8.131.52
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 4.0.2
- Update Torbutton to 184.108.40.206
- Bug 13019: Synchronize locale spoofing pref with our Firefox patch
- Bug 13746: Properly link Torbutton UI to thirdparty pref.
- Bug 13742: Fix domain isolation for content cache and disk-enabled
- Bug 5926: Prevent JS engine locale leaks (by setting the C library
- Bug 13504: Remove unreliable/unreachable non-public bridges
- Bug 13435: Remove our custom POODLE fix (fixed by Mozilla in 31.3.0esr)
- Bug 13443: Fix DirectShow-related crash with mingw patch.
- Bug 13558: Fix crash on Windows XP during download folder changing
- Bug 13594: Fix update failure for Windows XP users