Tor Browser 6.0.8 released
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
Besides updating Firefox to 45.6.0esr which is fixing important security bugs we ship the latest Tor stable version, 0.2.8.11. HTTPS-Everywhere is updated as well (to 5.2.8) and we make improvements to our default obfs4 bridges.
Here is the full changelog since 6.0.7:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 45.6.0esr
- Update Tor to 0.2.8.11
- Update Torbutton to 22.214.171.124
- Bug 20947: Donation banner improvements
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.2.8
- Bug 20809: Use non-/html search engine URL for DuckDuckGo search plugins
- Bug 20837: Activate iat-mode for certain obfs4 bridges
- Bug 20838: Uncomment NX01 default obfs4 bridge
- Bug 20840: Rotate ports a third time for default obfs4 bridges