Tor Browser 7.0.10 is released
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
This release updates Firefox to version 52.5.0esr and Tor to version version 0.3.1.8, the second stable release in the 0.3.1 series. In addition to that we updated the HTTPS Everywhere and NoScript extensions we ship. For Windows users we backported patches from the alpha series that update the msvcr100.dll runtime library we include and which should make Tor Browser more robust against crashes due to misbehvaing third party software.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 7.0.9 (7.0.8 for Windows) is:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 52.5.0esr
- Update Tor to 0.3.1.8
- Update Torbutton to 184.108.40.206
- Bug 23997: Add link to Tor Browser manual for de, nl, tr, vi
- Translations update
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 2017.10.30
- Bug 24178: Use make.sh for building HTTPS-Everywhere
- Update NoScript to 5.1.5
- Bug 23968: NoScript icon jumps to the right after update
1. Damn gvfsd-metadata bug every version
2. Tor circuit for this site: Bridge (Germany) - Relay (Germany) - Exit (Germany)-Internet
Tor project is a part of a CIA :)
What is the gvfsd-metadata bug?
Tor will avoid using more than one router in the same /16 subnet in a circuit, however they can be in the same country.
What better way to isolate a group of peo to monitor than to tell them it's all clear here.;-D Where's your faith.