Tor Browser 7.5a8 is released
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
On Windows, users with a 64bit CPU can now download a 64bit version of Tor Browser. Users of the 32bit version won't automatically be updated to the 64bit version yet, so a manual installation needs to be done. Due to bug 24197 the sandbox is not yet enabled in the 64bit version. We plan to fix that in the next release.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 7.5a7 (7.5a6 for Windows) is:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 52.5.0esr
- Update Tor to 0.3.2.4-alpha
- Update Torbutton to 220.127.116.11
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.14.1
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 2017.10.30
- Update NoScript to 5.1.5
- Bug 23968: NoScript icon jumps to the right after update
- Update sandboxed-tor-browser to 0.0.15