Tor Browser 8.0a6 is released
This release includes newer versions of Tor (0.3.3.5-rc), OpenSSL (1.0.2o), HTTPS Everywhere (2018.4.11) and NoScript (220.127.116.11). Among other things we fixed the issue with secure cookies which were not working on http .onion pages, we made it possible to run Tor Browser without a /proc filesystem and we updated the GCC we use for building the Windows and Linux versions to 6.4.0.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 8.0a5 is:
- All platforms
- Update Tor to 0.3.3.5-rc
- Update OpenSSL to 1.0.2o
- Update Torbutton to 18.104.22.168
- Bug 25126: Make about:tor layout responsive
- Translations update
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 2018.4.11
- Update NoScript to 22.214.171.124
- Bug 21537: Mark .onion cookies as secure
- Bug 21850: Update about:tbupdate handling for e10s
- Bug 25721: Backport patches from Mozilla's bug 1448771
- Bug 20283: Tor Browser should run without a `/proc` filesystem.
- Bug 13893: Make EMET compatible with Tor Browser
- Build System
Not just Windows, they don’t play on Linux either. If I click pause followed by play, the twirly circle goes away and YouTube videos do start.
Interesting and thanks for the report. I've opened https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/25898 for investigation.