TorBirdy 0.1.3 -- Our fourth beta release!
We are happy to announce the fourth beta release of TorBirdy: 0.1.3. All users are encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible, especially if you are using Thunderbird 31.
Notable changes in this release include:
0.1.3, 23 Oct 2014
* The default keyserver (hidden service) has been updated:
* Show the Sender header in message pane (closes #10226)
* Draft messages on IMAP accounts are now saved locally (closes #10309)
* Restore preferences to the user's own defaults instead of Thunderbird's
* network.proxy.no_proxies_on is no longer set to "localhost, 127.0.0.1"
(thanks to Carsten N.)
* Disable automatic downloading of new messages for POP3 accounts
* Update the reply_header author behaviour (closes #13480)
* TorBirdy is now available in 31 languages:
- English (US)
- English (Great Britain)
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Norwegian Nynorsk
- Portuguese (Brazil)
We offer two ways of installing TorBirdy -- either by visiting our website (sig) or by visiting the Mozilla Add-ons page for TorBirdy. Please note that there may be a delay -- which can range from a few hours to days -- before the extension is reviewed by Mozilla and updated on the Add-ons page.
As a general anonymity and security note: we are still working on two known anonymity issues with Mozilla. Please make sure that you read the Before Using TorBirdy and Known TorBirdy Issues sections on the wiki before using TorBirdy.
We had love help with getting our patches accepted, or anything that you think will help improve TorBirdy!
Feel free to follow along with the release on the tor-talk mailing list.