Vidalia 0.2.15 is out!
I'm happy to announce a new version for Vidalia, 0.2.15.
If you find any bugs or have ideas on how to improve Vidalia, please
remember to go to https://trac.torproject.org/ and file a ticket for it!
You can find the source tarball and its signature in here:
TBB and other packages are going to be here soon, please be patient.
Here's what changed:
- Draw the bandwidth graph curves based on the local maximum, not
the global maximum. Fixes bug 2188.
- Add an option for setting up a non-exit relay to the Sharing
configuration panel. This is meant to clarify what an exit policy
and an exit relay are. Resolves bug 2644.
- Display time statistics for bridges in UTC time, rather than local
time. Fixes bug 3342.
- Change the parameter for ordering the entries in the Basic Log
list from currentTime to currentDateTime to avoid missplacing
entries from different days.
- Check the tor version and that settings are sanitized before
trying to use the port autoconfiguration feature. Fixes bug 3843.
- Provide a way to hide Dock or System Tray icons in OSX. Resolves
- Make new processes appear at front when they are started (OSX