Vidalia 0.2.4 Released
Vidalia 0.2.4 is released. The OS X -alpha bundles are updated to fix a bug in the default "bootstrap" vidalia.conf file that pointed to a non-existent Polipo configuration file, causing Polipo to fail on startup.
The Changelog for this release is:
- Split the message log into "Basic" and "Advanced" views. The
"Advanced" view contains standard log messages from Tor, while the new
experimental "Basic" view displays status events received from Tor.
- Apply an application-global stylesheet on OS X that forces all tree
widgets in Vidalia to use the 12pt font recommended by Apple's human
- Add an OSX_FORCE_32BIT CMake option that can be used to force a 32-bit
build on Mac OS X versions that default to 64-bit builds (e.g., Snow
Leopard), if only 32-bit versions of the Qt libraries are available.
- Fix a bug introduced in 0.2.3 that prevented Vidalia from correctly
responding to ADDRMAP events from Tor. The result was that users would
sometimes see IP addresses in the connection list shown under the network
map rather than hostnames.
- Fix a bug in the default "bootstrap" vidalia.conf file included in the
OS X drag-and-drop bundles that pointed to a non-existent Polipo
configuration file, causing Polipo to fail on startup.