Tor Browser 3.6.3 is released
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
Here is the complete changelog:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 24.7.0esr
- Update obfsproxy to 0.2.12
- Update FTE to 0.2.17
- Update NoScript to 18.104.22.168
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 3.5.3
- Bug 12673: Update FTE bridges
- Update Torbutton to 22.214.171.124
- Bug 10819: Bind new third party isolation pref to Torbutton security UI
- Bug 9268: Fix some window resizing corner cases with DPI and taskbar size.
- Bug 11102: Set Window Class to "Tor Browser" to aid in Desktop navigation
- Bug 12249: Don't create PT debug files anymore
The list of frequently encountered known issues is also available in our bug tracker.