New Tor Browser Bundles
The Tor Browser Bundles have been updated to Tor 0.2.2.35 which has a fix for a security critical bug. Please see the release announcement for further details. All users should update immediately.
This Tor Browser Bundle release also contains new Firefox patches which improve privacy and unlinkability.
Tor Browser Bundle (2.2.35-1)
- Update Tor to 0.2.2.35
- Update NoScript to 2.2.3
- Update Torbutton to 1.4.5
- New Firefox patches
- Disable SSL Session ID tracking
- Provide an observer event to close persistent connections
Thanks a lot.
Torbutton 1.4.5 seems to disable many drag & drop actions:
- customize toolbars (add, move items, move toolbar position)
- add bookmarks (by dropping onto bookmarks toolbar)
- move bookmark position
- move tab position
Maybe due to changelog #4517 "Disable external drag and drop (prevents proxy bypass)"...?