New Tor Browser Bundles
The Tor Browser Bundles have been updated again, this time with Firefox 6.0.2, Torbutton 1.4.2, and more privacy-enhancing patches. Windows users: if you had problems running the last bundles, please try this. We believe the problem is fixed, but let us know if it's not.
Tor Browser Bundle (2.2.32-3)
- Update Firefox to 6.0.2
- New Firefox patches:
- Improve cache APIs to enable better isolation (closes: #3666)
- Provide auth headers to on-modify-request (closes: #3907)
- Randomize HTTP pipelining as an experimental website traffic fingerprinting defense (closes: #3914)
- Enable HTTP pipelining in TBB prefs.js (closes: #3913)
- Update Torbutton to 1.4.2
- bug 3879: Fix broken framed sites (yopmail, gmane, gmaps, etc)
- bug 3337: Fetch check.tp.o page to check versions (TBB only)
- Bug 3754: Fix SafeCache OCSP errors (fix for TBB only)
- Update NoScript to 126.96.36.199
- Add missing C runtime libraries so WinXP users can use TBB again. Fix found by velope.
- Update libpng to 1.4.8 (closes: #3906)
- Make the TBB launch script work when using a relative symlink (closes: #2525)
It is up on their mirrors (at least one of them), but they are announcing the release tomorrow: http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/ (you may have to refresh before you get the right one.)
Thanks for the clarification.