Tor Browser 3.5.2 is released
This release includes important security updates to Firefox.
Here is the list of changes since 3.5.1. The 3.x ChangeLog is also available.
- Rebase Tor Browser to Firefox 24.3.0ESR
- Bug 10419: Block content window connections to localhost
- Update Torbutton to 188.8.131.52
- Bug 10800: Prevent findbox exception and popup in New Identity
- Bug 10640: Fix about:tor's update pointer position for RTL languages.
- Bug 10095: Fix some cases where resolution is not a multiple of 200x100
- Bug 10374: Clear site permissions on New Identity
- Bug 9738: Fix for auto-maximizing on browser start
- Bug 10682: Workaround to really disable updates for Torbutton
- Bug 10419: Don't allow connections to localhost if Torbutton is toggled
- Bug 10140: Move Japanese to extra locales (not part of TBB dist)
- Bug 10687: Add Basque (eu) to extra locales (not part of TBB dist)
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.4.4
- Bug 10682: Workaround to really disable updates for Tor Launcher
- Update NoScript to 184.108.40.206
What's the problem?
Windows 7 x64.
The problem is: I Don't speak Russian.
hUEHuHEUEHuhEUHEuh BR BR