Tor Browser 3.5.2 is released
Posted February 10th, 2014 by mikeperry
This release includes important security updates to Firefox.
Here is the list of changes since 3.5.1. The 3.x ChangeLog is also available.
- Rebase Tor Browser to Firefox 24.3.0ESR
- Bug 10419: Block content window connections to localhost
- Update Torbutton to 126.96.36.199
- Bug 10800: Prevent findbox exception and popup in New Identity
- Bug 10640: Fix about:tor's update pointer position for RTL languages.
- Bug 10095: Fix some cases where resolution is not a multiple of 200x100
- Bug 10374: Clear site permissions on New Identity
- Bug 9738: Fix for auto-maximizing on browser start
- Bug 10682: Workaround to really disable updates for Torbutton
- Bug 10419: Don't allow connections to localhost if Torbutton is toggled
- Bug 10140: Move Japanese to extra locales (not part of TBB dist)
- Bug 10687: Add Basque (eu) to extra locales (not part of TBB dist)
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.4.4
- Bug 10682: Workaround to really disable updates for Tor Launcher
- Update NoScript to 188.8.131.52