Tor Browser 3.6.1 is released
This release features a fix for a regression with using a proxy for normal Tor usage. It does not yet allow the configuration of proxies for pluggable transports. We hope to fix that issue in the following point release.
This is not a security release — feel free to keep using TBB 3.6 if it's working for you.
Here is the complete changelog:
- All Platforms
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 3.5.1
- Update NoScript to 18.104.22.168
- Bug 11658: Fix proxy configuration for non-Pluggable Transports users
- Backport Pending Tor Patches:
- Bug 8402: Allow Tor proxy configuration while PTs are present
- Note: The Pluggable Transports themselves have not been updated to support proxy configuration yet.