Tor Browser 3.6.2 is released
This release features a fix to allow the configuration of a local HTTP or SOCKS proxy with all included Pluggable Transports.
This release also updates the Tor client software to version 0.2.4.22, which blacklists directory authority keys that were created prior to fixing the Heartbleed attack.
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 24.6.0esr
- Update OpenSSL to 1.0.1h
- Update NoScript to 22.214.171.124
- Update Tor to 0.2.4.22
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.5.5
- Update Torbutton to 126.96.36.199
- Bug 11629: Support proxies with Pluggable Transports
- Updates FTEProxy to 0.2.15
- Updates obfsproxy to 0.2.9
- Backported Tor Patches:
- Bug 11654: Fix malformed log message in bug11156 patch.
- Bug 10425: Add in Tor's geoip6 files to the bundle distribution
- Bugs 11834 and 11835: Include Pluggable Transport documentation
- Bug 9701: Prevent ClipBoardCache from writing to disk.
- Bug 12146: Make the CONNECT Host header the same as the Request-URI.
- Bug 12212: Disable deprecated webaudio API
- Bug 11253: Turn on TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- Bug 11817: Don't send startup time information to Mozilla.
The list of frequently encountered known issues is also available in our bug tracker.