Tor Browser 3.6.3 is released
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
Here is the complete changelog:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 24.7.0esr
- Update obfsproxy to 0.2.12
- Update FTE to 0.2.17
- Update NoScript to 22.214.171.124
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 3.5.3
- Bug 12673: Update FTE bridges
- Update Torbutton to 126.96.36.199
- Bug 10819: Bind new third party isolation pref to Torbutton security UI
- Bug 9268: Fix some window resizing corner cases with DPI and taskbar size.
- Bug 11102: Set Window Class to "Tor Browser" to aid in Desktop navigation
- Bug 12249: Don't create PT debug files anymore
The list of frequently encountered known issues is also available in our bug tracker.
The beta and alpha versions have security features when can we see them? Because unfortunately tor 3.6.3 is only updated not new features