Tor Browser 3.6.6 is released
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
Here is the complete changelog for 3.6.6:
- All Platforms
- Update Tor to tor-0.2.4.24
- Update Firefox to 24.8.1esr
- Update NoScript to 184.108.40.206
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 4.0.1
- Bug 12998: Prevent intermediate certs from being written to disk
- Update Torbutton to 220.127.116.11
- Bug 13091: Use "Tor Browser" everywhere
- Bug 10804: Workaround fix for some cases of startup hang
- Bug 9150: Make RPATH unavailable on Tor binary.
The list of frequently encountered known issues is also available in our bug tracker.