Tor Browser 6.0a1-hardened is released
This release features important security updates to Firefox.
Note: There is no incremental update from 5.5a6-hardened available due to bug 17858. The internal updater should work, though, doing a complete update.
Here is the complete changelog since 5.5a6-hardened:
- Update Firefox to 38.6.0esr
- Update NoScript to 188.8.131.52
- Update Torbutton to 1.9.5
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.8.3
- Bug 17428: Remove Flashproxy
- Bug 18115+18104+18071+18091: Update/add new obfs4 bridge
- Bug 18072: Change recommended pluggable transport type to obfs4
- Bug 18008: Create a new MAR Signing key and bake it into Tor Browser
- Bug 16322: Use onion address for DuckDuckGo search engine
- Bug 17917: Changelog after update is empty if JS is disabled
- Bug 17790: Map the proper SHIFT characters to the digit keys (fix of #15646)