New Tor Browser and Obfsproxy Bundles
The alpha Tor Browser Bundles have all been updated to the latest Tor 0.2.3.20-rc release candidate as well as being updated with some bugfixes. We're getting closer and closer to releasing the 0.2.3.x series as stable, so please give these bundles a lot of testing and help us shake out all of the remaining bugs! The regular bundles have also been updated.
The Tor Obfsproxy Browser Bundles have also been brought up to date with all of the same software as the regular alpha Tor Browser Bundles. These are still a work in progress, so please remember to report bugs! You can download them from the obfsproxy page.
Tor Browser Bundle (2.3.20-alpha-1)
- Update Tor to 0.2.3.20-rc
- Update NoScript to 2.5
- Change the urlbar search engine to Startpage (closes: #5925)
- Firefox patch updates:
- Fix the Tor Browser SIGFPE crash bug (closes: #6492)
- Add a redirect API for HTTPS-Everywhere (closes: #5477)
- Enable WebGL (as click-to-play only) (closes: #6370)
If this is only the *alpha* TBB's, then the header should note this.